Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aloha..!

Well, Howdie Doo! Gosh Darnit, it's my first EVER Blog!.. Not sure what's meant to be happening here.. But a couple of things are for sure.. You're still gonna need to take a shower some time later today and you still have to pay tax once you hit your Forties. Other than that.. I'm here to inform you that my blog will one day RULE THE WORLD!.. Or atleast.. Communist Russia (no offence to any Russians.. Not that I think my blog'll reach that far..or popular). Anywhoo.. This blog was basically created to share my lifestyle with the digital public.. So it'll contain my favourite music.. choices and topics, some politics (very "lite" stuff since I aint really a fanatic, but Hey, it's still important to know what's going on in the outside world) FASHION.. news, ideas, newest creations avec my handiwork, and trends which I will dissect and debate... with a little help from my friends.. And Hopefully!, if don't forget or get side-tracked towards the end of each new post, I'll add a valuable life lesson/ quote from someone either Verrrrry inspirin', or completely idiotic.. depending on how my medication is influencing my mood on the day... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment