Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First Top 10 of the Blog

Top 10 of the Songs that I listen to when trying to Overcome Insomnia...


Note: It's nothin' personal against the following songs...that they're boring.. or that the lyrics put me to sleep... It's the fact that they're just downright calming, soothin, mellow, chilled and created for easy listenin'... So gimme a shout out as to what you think of my Pre-slumber Playlist...

10.Teenage Dream - Katy Perry 
9. Blowin in the Wind - Bob Dylan
8. Your Love - Nicki Minaj
7. Stay Together For The Kids - Blink 182
6. Dream On - Aerosmith
5. The Way You Do The Things You Do - UB40
4. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
3. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
2. Dog Days Are Over - Florence And The Machine
1. Sweet Dispostion - The Temper Trap

These songs were basically chosen based on availability (due to the fact that the "Music archives" on my cellular device are quite limited) and also because I've made strong associations with these specific songs.. So what I'm trying to get at is.. Whenever I listen to these songs... It takes me to my Happy Place! And before I know it... I'm off to a couple of grassy fields with music by Bread playing in the background... and Me and my boyfriend running towards eachother in slow motion... while I flick my hair graciously and Bay Watch-like through the wind. And we both lived Happily ever after.

So, since this post is working in collaboration with the current Economic Recession; based on the fact that it too is rather Budget-like without no bells n whistles... All I ask of you this time round.. is too give my playlist a listen.. and if it puts you to sleep... WELL, then I suppose it's served its purpose! ;)

And Last, But Certainly not least... My Quote o' the Day..: "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."- Mother Theresa. ... Now there's some quote for thought..!

No comments:

Post a Comment