Thursday, December 16, 2010


Eliza Doolittle's latest album, cleverly entitled: "Eliza Doolittle"... (Didn't see that one comin')
  To Describe Eliza Doolittle in 3 Syllables would Probably be... WOW WOW WOW. What an amazing talent. Firstly, this girl is a fresh, inspiring decoration on the mantlepiece of the music industry. Her sound makes you want to run around in the living room in your underpants...and sing (and whistle) along to tunes like Skinny Genes and Pack Up. From the moment she popped up on the tv one afternoon, to the moment I cranked up the radio...I felt in my bones that.. If I could choose Any singing voice out of an Inventory containing the most Awesomest-Ama-zing-zingest-Kick-bum-tasticulous voices from all across the ages, I would Undoubtedly choose Eliza's. Not to mention, she's got legs for days and gorgeous long, brown locks of Awesome. The way she sports those Nike Sneakers while singing in that mellow, sometimes quirky, sweetheart voice, you want to rush on over to the computer and slap "Eliza Doolittle" into the Search Bar. This Perdy lady has audiences all over London captivated and has got feet tappin' uncontrollably. What's her secret?! Where does she muster up all the magic? I guess we'll have to buy her album to find out ;)   
Slighty retro, 80's style, which she has turned on its head and made her own. It's a type of style I affectionately like to call ComFlirtCool.. The name is kinda self-explanatory... She looks comfy..But not in a slouched sweatpants and messy hair kinda way.. A lil on the flirty side, rocking those washed out denim 80's-esque shorts and Cool.. well, you can tell why:) It's pretty nice to see that eventhough she lives in Merry ol' England, she has a pretty decent tan, which you can't really say the same for, for many of her fellow English citizens...unless they've resorted to the various "artificial options" or.. rather, a Holiday in Spain!.. I know which one I'd prefer... Hope she makes her way to Jo'burg in the near future... I've already started a Piggy-bank dedicated to getting Golden-Circle tickets.. Although, I dont' think they have Golden circle areas in jazz clubs... :?

No comments:

Post a Comment